You can find out more by visiting the centre – we welcome enquiries at any time. You can also check out the centre's webpage or phone 02 9638 0380
After you have submitted your enquiry form, we will:
What do I need to pack in my child's bag?
When you first enrol at Little Explorers centre, we will provide you with everything you need to know about starting care, including a detailed list of what to bring each day. In the meantime, here is a general guide to help:
- A sunsafe hat which covers your child's face, neck and ears
- Change of clothes (when involved with hands-on play-based learning, your child may get a little messy!)
- A bib or two (if required)Comfort item (if required), such as a toy or blanket
- Dummy in a sealed, named container (if required)
- Sleeping sheet set or blanket for nap timeBottles
- Expressed milk (if required)Nappies, wipes and cream (if your centre does not provide them)
- Water bottle with a lid or a sippy cup
Do I need to pack a lunch?
Little Explorers LC provide meals, including morning and afternoon tea and lunch. Some also offer breakfast and a late snack. Each centre is different so please speak with your local centre to confirm what services they provide.
Do I need to pack sunscreen?
As a sun-safe organisation we provide child-friendly sunscreen, however, if your child has sensitive skin please feel free to provide your preferred brand.
What else should I pack in my child's bag?
Your centre will be able to advise you on anything specific they may need, however most importantly please remember to label all of your child's items so we can easily keep track of them.